wikiJS importer is a tool to import Confluence sites to WikiJS.
WikiJS importer is used to migrate Confluence sites to WikiJS.
Fig 1: The main form
How to Use
- Export Confluence site to HTML files
- In WikiJS Importer:
- In the main form, select the folder where the HTML files are located
- In Settings (cog at the right top corner) > WikiJS Installation, select the WikiJS’s Local Storage Folder. This is the folder that WIkiJS uses to import a complete site
- In Settings > Confluence, adjust the settings to fit your requirements
- Back in the main form, click “Process Files”
- In Hierarchy, you should be able to see the structure of the Confluence site
- Click “Export to WikiJS”. WikiJS Importer will generate the necessary files and the folders in the local storage folder to represent the Confluence hierarchy
- In WikiJS, import the files to the existing installation.
*** This process imports every file it finds in the local storage folder ***
The current version is alpha and it is free to test. *** DO NOT USE IN PRODUCTION ***
Comments and Feedback
Please forward any comments or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Features and Bugs
If you have an idea how we can improve wikijs importer or have spotted a bug, please report it using one of the following ways:
- Add a comment below
- Use our dedicated “oops” tracker: https://www.nusenvision.com/oops-collector
Software takes time to write and test. Please consider donating a small amount.